Have you ever wondered how in the world you’ve been functioning without a specific item until you’ve had it in your possession? I recently had that happen with Mighty Paw’s Dog Treat Pouch. Yes, you read that right, a freakin’ dog treat pouch of all things.
I’ve been actively using dog treat pouches since 2012, and I had no idea I had secretly been on the search for the perfect one until it arrived on my doorstep. When I opened the package and inspected all of its features, it became quite clear that my previous treat bag got some serious competition!
New vs. Old Dog Treat Pouch
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored review post. Either way, here on K9sOverCoffee, I only share information I feel is relevant to my readers & always provide 100% honest reviews, sponsored or not. Mighty Paw is not responsible for the content of this blog post.
The 5 Key Features of the Mighty Paw Dog Treat Pouch
It seriously comes with all the bells and whistles a dog treat pouch could possibly have:
- Adjustable belt to belt sizes 26-44″ for easy carrying.
- 2 compartments – one in the front that closes with a zipper and also holds a poop bag dispenser, and one in the back to carry a cell phone. I’m attaching a picture of the back pocket below. Since I take my blog pictures with my cell phone camera, I used a calculator in lieu of a cell phone 😉
- Carabiner clip that I use for my house key, but you can obviously use it for whatever else you’d want to clip on it, like a training clicker for example.
- 2 cups treat capacity, which makes it perfect for multi pup households.
Where I Use the Mighty Paw Dog Treat Pouch
A post shared by K9s Over Coffee (@k9sovercoffee) on
On Lazy Yard Days for Nose Games
Enjoying my morning coffee outside while the pups are busy sniffing out some treats – all before it gets ridiculously hot ?again! A post shared by K9s Over Coffee (@k9sovercoffee) on
In the car
When playing inside the house
Thank you, Lindsay from @thatmuttcom, for introducing me to this awesome dog treat pouch from @mightypawdogs ??It’s without the shadow of a doubt the best one I’ve ever had – 7 inches tall, sturdy, exterior pocket that holds my iphone 6, built-in ?poop bag dispenser, belt & carabiner that holds keys. ?
As you can tell from the Instagram posts I embedded, I’ve already bragged about my new p r e c i o u s find online, and even inspired one of my Instagram followers to buy one as she really liked what she saw in my picture and her old bag had just gotten destroyed. Her verdict? Awesome!
Wow! My new treat bag from Might Paw artived. Its awesome and made very strong!! Metal d rings all around. All metal clips no chintzy plastic! Zip area for phone free poop bags ??? #whitedog #whitepitbulls #odin #pitbullsofinsta #adoptdontshop #dogsofinstagram #rescuedpitbull #bullmastiff #discovermydog #endBSL #brindledog #brindle #rescuedog #pitbullsofinstagram #bestdogever #marniecooldog #dontbullybreed #rescuedogsofinstagram #rescuedpitbulls A post shared by @marniecooldog on
- Dog-Friendly Hikes in Germany: Fortress Hohenurach - April 17, 2021
- How To Move Overseas With Your Raw-Fed Dog - April 5, 2021
- How To Feed Raw Beef Eyeballs For Dogs – Advanced Level - February 28, 2021